FreakFm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nationstates

Go down

Nationstates Empty Nationstates

Post  TehBuhmDiggeee Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:37 am

I'm willing to bet that not many of you are on Nationstates. It seems to be a secret kept very well from Ireland for some reason.

Basically you create a country. You dictate how it is and is not run by selecting a resolution to each issue as it arises (from a multiple choice of generally two or three). That then decides your style of government; your country is judged politically, socially and economically.

Mine is www.nationstates.net/ionchais
..I like to think it is, for the most part; a pretty accurate reflection of my governmental style (although I will concede that the tax rates are exorbitant), I'm extremely socially-orientated to compensate for the levies. I'm working on getting them down, my economy is just developing.

PLUS for when you get really addicted and select the 'two issue a day' option like me, you'll be excited to hear that a Nationstates II will be coming out soon; with options of war and alliances and trade routes and stuff. It'll be amazing, except that you have to pay for some shit (fuck that, like).

Hope I've opened your minds to the concept of leadership. Let us know who you are and what your country is, it's always nice to have figurative allies. Enjoy.

TehBuhmDiggeee

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum