FreakFm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow! this forum actually still exists?

3 posters

Go down

Wow!  this forum actually still exists? Empty Wow! this forum actually still exists?

Post  Wild Henry Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:46 pm

The last time I can remember being on this forum was around the time I finnished my Leaving Cert (almost five years ago.) and it looks like 3/4's of its pupulation is gone. So what should you do to revamp it? start a new station?

Wild Henry

Back to top Go down

Wow!  this forum actually still exists? Empty Re: Wow! this forum actually still exists?

Post  Sappho Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:44 pm

FreakFm popped into my head today, so I thought I'd call by and drop another post into the dark abyss. I can't remember the last time I was properly involved in the forum - Probably during my college years...which would be well over 4 years ago now? I've lost track of the years! My taste in music has probably changed quite a bit since then :) I can't believe I was in my teens when I first discovered Freakfm and now I'm four years away from 30 years old!
Sappho
Sappho

Back to top Go down

Wow!  this forum actually still exists? Empty Re: Wow! this forum actually still exists?

Post  Sappho Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:28 pm

I think I shall single-handedly revive the forum.
Sappho
Sappho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sappho Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:20 pm

2012 is nearly over already!

I feel like I'm documenting my aging process on this forum.
Sappho
Sappho

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:04 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

nice to know there is someone still lurking about here Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://freakfm.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sappho Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:16 am

It's great to see life on the forum again! I'll drop by now and then to say hello Smile
Sappho
Sappho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down